We help government and non-government organisations, medical companies, pharmaceutical companies, hospitals, cancer centres, allied health clinics and individual clinicians implement quality and effective exercise medicine services through our turnkey solutions.
We have particular expertise in telemedicine for exercise and are rolling out many resources in this space.
We can provide:
- Bespoke online training courses in exercise oncology https://myexercisemedicine.net/portfolio-items/education-training/
- Cloud based exercise prescription and monitoring through our cancer specific platform https://myexercisemedicine.net/portfolio-items/myexercisemedicine-platform/
- Consultation on exercise clinic planning, design, equipment selection, procurement and layout https://myexercisemedicine.net/portfolio-items/clinic-design-implementation/
- Standard operating procedures
- Marketing and promotion resources
- Patient/client assessment via telemedicine – over 66 forms and questionnaires available online
- Patient/client monitoring and alerts using IoT devices and wearable technology
- Data aggregation, analytics and visualisation including patient/client and clinician dashboards
- Subscription based research updates, short courses, webinars, resource library to keep exercise professionals up to date, informed and responsive to change
- App development for web, iOS and Android devices
You may just need an bespoke online course to upskill your exercise professionals. If you are intending to provide tele exercise medicine then we don’t recommend developing your own platform as it is expensive, takes time and has many pitfalls. We have a solution we can roll out for you immediately and it has been tested in numerous chronic disease and in many countries.
You may be interested in collecting patient outcome data to use for future applications for government or industry funding. We have tried and tested assessments of physical and patient reported outcomes that can be implemented online or face to face. We can provide tools for you to aggregate, analyse and report, benchmark, monitor or feedback.