We provide exercise assessment and prescription services directly to patients through our MyExerciseMedicine cloud-based platform powered by Technogym.
Our speciality is supporting people with cancer and survivors however we have experience and expertise working with most chronic diseases.
We accept referrals from other medical and allied health professionals or patient direct contact.
Our first consultation with the patient involves health and fitness assessment and discussing patient needs, capacity and access to exercise facilities and activities.
These consultations can be face to face at our West Perth rooms or virtually over the Internet using our telehealth systems.
We then design a tailored exercise prescription for the patient to access through their smart phone, tablet or any web browser.
To get started now please complete this MyExerciseMedicine basic information form and we will contact you within 24 hours
An initial consultation is $70 AUD and includes:
- Health history assessment
- Pre-exercise screening
- Cancer specific questionnaire
- Exercise and physical activity assessment
- Exercise access, facilities, preferences, and capacity
- Self-administered fitness assessments
- Tailored exercise prescription provided online through our MyExerciseMedicine platform for 7 days (prescription can be downloaded and printed)
If you wish to continue with the MyExerciseMedicine prescription including exercise monitoring and feedback, reporting and progress the subscription is $10 AUD per week and includes:
- Online support through the MyExerciseMedicine platform on smart phone, tablet and web browser.
- Updates and adjustments to the prescription
- Information relevant to your condition
- Integration with wearable monitors such as Apple Watch, Fitbit, Garmin and more
- You are free to cancel your subscription at any time
For an more information or to make an appointment please contact us.
To promote exercise medicine as a safe, effective and viable treatment for chronic disease.
By facilitating health and medical clinicians, centres and hospitals around the globe to implement quality exercise medicine practice and through the Internet provide virtual exercise medicine our vision is that all people experiencing chronic disease will be able to take exercise medicine each day.
We will constantly review the latest research and clinical practice to provide the most up-to-date knowledge and skills in exercise medicine for the widest range of the world’s population.
The human body has an incredible capacity to heal itself and exercise drives internal medicine to treat all chronic diseases and acting synergistically with traditional medical interventions.